Auto accident injury claim

Auto accident injury claim

Experience/advice on filing a personal injury claim for an auto accident that was determined to be 85% the other driver's fault (15% my fault)? Would local legal aid be able to assist me? I have a feeling that the amount I might receive if I won the claim wouldn't cover the legal fees of consulting and hiring a lawyer. I make less than 20K a year, so I don't know if I would even qualify for legal aid. I am almost positive that the other driver's insurance agent is doing his best to give me the runaround, that is why I am considering getting a lawyer. I have already called the headquarters of his company (Progressive) and they were no help.
My gardens before…

My gardens before…

in san francisco

in san francisco

Tomato Hornworm & Mystery Plant

Tomato Hornworm & Mystery Plant

Volunteer ID, Pictures!

Volunteer ID, Pictures!

What sort of bush is this?

What sort of bush is this?

Name My Plants

Name My Plants