That's our kitchen window.. I can try to name the plants... but I don't know the names for all...
Starting from the left :
- A hoya,
- the second I am not sure but could be a variety of ficus,
- then there are three little pots, two of them are varieties of lugustrum that my mother tries to turn into bonsais, as well as the third one, we don't know what it is exactly though,
- then there are the gigner roots that got quite big and should soon be planted into soil,
- and finally that other larger plant with white flowers,
- and an african violet....