new living room rug / dining room reupholstering project

new living room rug / dining room reupholstering project

Thanks to those who gave me rug advice a few months ago! I decided I loved the way the rug looked in my room, so I bought it. Here are pictures of the rug in my rearranged living room and the reupholstering project I did on my dining room chairs this morning. Enjoy! This icky striped 70s fabric had to go. I assembled the materials: Fabric, a staple gun, and a screwdriver. I tried using the hammer and the knife too, but the screwdriver worked best. The cat is optional but highly recommended. :) I unscrewed the seats from the chairs and used the screwdriver to pry out the staples that held the striped fabric on the seats. I measured the fabric... ...and stapled it into place. No more vile 70s fabric! Yay!
Greetings from Your Friends at This Old House

Greetings from Your Friends at This Old House

First post

First post

Red Lily Beetle alert.

Red Lily Beetle alert.

A winter project

A winter project

My first try at seed starting a mitigated disaster.

My first try at seed starting a mitigated disaster.

My Room.

My Room.